Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bluesfest 2013: Street Style by Thom Kerr


Double Trouble - No Frills @ Bluesfest - Click here to visit the twins youtube channel...

From the 28th March to the 1st of April, Byron Bay played host to one of Australia's most popular music festivals, Bluesfest. This year saw some impressive international acts perform such as Iggy & The Stooges, Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin), Ben Harper, Rufus Wainwright, Chris Isaak and a host of other world class musicians. This year I went along to cover the festivities with Black contributors Sarah Birchley and Iggy Rosales. Sarah and I will be putting together a photo journal including reviews of our favourite performances for you in the next week. In the meantime, we thought we'd share snaps of the various cool characters we met along the way! Viva Las Byron Baygas!

My Hero



Seriously unfair...  I was never this cool when I was 12 years old

Presidents of the Lena Dunham Fan Club

Fresh from Ozzy Osbournes birthday bash

Model babes hiding everywhere... (Matlida @ Busy)

Tourism ad for Seattle grunge

I'll have what he's having...

Naughty Boys

Fuck yeah!

I was kind of intimidated asking these kids for a photo... I felt like I was interrupting the ultimate friendship circle.

It's all about the subtle accessories

Oliver Twist Chic

Computer says yes!

Potential model scout? What do you think? 

Ain't no river wide enough... to keep me from you!

Cool Couples Out In Force

The Hat

It's the little details that count!

Prints on prints on prints topped with a crazy cat lady hat 

Classic Cool

Black Magazine Contributors Iggy Rosales and Sarah Birchley

Thom Kerr and Sarah Birchley signing off! Until we meet again...